International cartoons competition of 2015
In 2015, RHSF organised an international cartoons competition on forced labour, chaired by the cartoonist Plantu and in partnership with the Malaysian NGO Tenaganita.
- > 300 uncompromising drawings from more than 120 designers from 45 countries,
- 2 exhibitions that have travelled around the world: “Behind the barcode” and “Leaving”, which explores the links between climate migration and forced labour
- > 20,000 people sensitized – business leaders, workers, children, the most influential political figures (UN, Senate, ministers…)
Available in French and Spanish.
Are you an education professional? Take a look at our educational booklet (in French).
The exhibition on your premises?
The exhibition, available in French, English and Spanish, has been presented all over the world (Paris, Rome, New York, Bangkok, Turkey, Nigeria…).
Loan conditions :
- For an exhibition in the form of kakemonos :
- For an exhibition in the form of paintings: the price will correspond to the cost of carriage of the exhibition in addition to an amont to be discussed with RHSF.
- Explore the realities of forced labour, the heart of the problem and ways to act at each level on RHSF’s Explorer.
- Know more about forced labour and the Protocol to the Forced Labour Convention on this presentation by the ILO.
- To UNDERSTAND further more, discover 10 ways to recognize modern slavery, listen to thetestimonies of Alex and Maria, and test your knowledge through the fates of Jaya, Maria and Dimitri.
- To know further more how to TAKE ACTION, , discover what can be done at everyone’s level and learn how the Protocol to the Forced Labour Convention contributes to the global fight against forced labour.
Share the news on social media